Apex Health Services
Apex Health Services
How Far In Advance Should You Start Planning A Healthcare Transition?
Staff | 08/23/2022
It’s a substantial job to manage a medical facility transition. In a hospital relocation, transition planning involves working with hospital staff, department directors and consultants, and communicating on a weekly basis to highlight areas that need attention. Our team at Apex Health Services works with you and your staff to plan and manage every facet of your transition.
With more than 13 years experience in the healthcare relocation industry, we can guide you through the entire transition process, from initial planning to decommission. Depending on the scope of your project, planning may begin as early as 18 months before anything actually moves. When it’s time to start planning your transition, Apex Health Services can help you manage all of the logistics.
Apex Health Services is a primary, one-stop solution for all healthcare transition needs and we can fill in any gaps (as needed) to complete an existing project. Thanks to our extensive global logistics capabilities, networks and resources, we can provide all of these services.
- Relocation: Planning, Warehousing, Transportation and Move Services
- Installation: Planning, Warehousing, Assembly and Placement
- Decommission: Planning, Consolidation, Inventory, Relocation and Transportation
- Special Projects: Micro Hospitals, White Glove Service and Equipment Reallocation
- Surplus Medical Equipment Buyback/Auction Services
- Healthcare Equipment Planning
- Asset Tagging
- Equipment Sales: New and Refurbished
- Disaster-Relief Planning: Domestic and International
- Patient Transfer/EMS Service
With Apex HealthTrak, our proprietary warehouse and inventory installation technology, we manage expansion and relocation projects from inception to final placement. You can have peace of mind knowing your property is inventoried with precision and safely stored in our national network of vetted warehouses.
Whether you are adding a floor to your facility or building a new surgery center, you can trust in our technical expertise and precise management to meet your goals for a successful move. We have been providing healthcare transition services for some of the largest hospital systems in the U.S. since 2009. Let us manage your next transition. Contact us today for a consultation.