Apex Health Services
Apex Health Services
When you relocate medical facilities, everything needs to be done just right. As you move to new buildings and decommission old ones, the scope and complexity of these projects require competent and experienced handling of the entire transition process. To stay on time and on budget, every facet of your transition must be meticulously planned and orchestrated.
Relocation planning, warehousing, transportation, installation, decommission and equipment planning services should be seamlessly coordinated so you can:
- Minimize risk and downtime
- Execute logistics flawlessly
- Safeguard your valuable assets
- Ensure the continuity of patient care and clinical research
- Stay on budget
For the past 13 years, we have been providing transition management services to some of the largest hospital networks in the U.S. Apex Health Services can provide this expertise for you, too. Whether you are moving across town or across the nation, our relocation planning process always begins with a consultation.
- Initial Review Consultation: First, our executive team meets with your key stakeholders to determine the full scope of your project, timeline and budget.
- Relocation Plan: Once we understand your needs and goals, we develop a Relocation Plan and budget to meet them.
- Pre-planning Meetings: When you approve the project, we hold onsite, pre-planning meetings with your internal resources and consultants to determine how we can supplement their skills and bandwidth for a successful transition.
- Project Management: When we begin working together, we assign all related tasks and responsibilities to specific individuals, coordinating and tracking your project deliverables and timelines with our proprietary software.
When all of the logistical planning and preparations are complete, you can have confidence that Apex Health Services will keep your valuable equipment and contents safe as we execute your relocation and installation.
- Read about our relocation warehousing services.
- Learn about our local and interstate transportation services.
- Contact us for a consultation.