HEALTHCARE EQUIPMENT PLANNING
Apex Health Services
Apex Health Services
Our equipment planners work closely with your staff and architect to assess your existing equipment. While your new medical facility is under construction, they determine which pieces meet your standards for your new hospital. Everything else needs to be purchased.
New medical equipment purchases are substantial investments. Budgets often total millions of dollars. During your hospital relocation, you want to trust the company you use to warehouse, inventory, assemble and place your equipment. That company’s team has to be experienced and responsible enough to unbox, assemble and install all of the equipment, according to your processes. For security and peace of mind, it’s important to have a vetted warehouse and inventory system in place that offers you 24/7, remote access.
Apex Health Services has been managing relocations for some of the largest hospital systems in the U.S. since 2013. We have the knowledge, staffing and tools in place to keep your equipment safe. Using our national network of vetted warehouses, all of your valuable assets can be stored safely until your new facility is ready.
We manage the entire process with Apex HealthTrak, our proprietary, cloud-based warehouse inventory and installation software.
- Every piece of equipment coming into the warehouse is inventoried and tracked, providing strict chain of custody to mitigate risk and loss.
- Each item is documented, photographed and date/time-stamped, including the owner’s ID and sign-off.
- Apex HealthTrak offers 24/7 visibility so you can monitor your inventory from your mobile devices or desktop.
- When it’s time to deliver, place and install your equipment in your new facility, the process is expedited with Apex HealthTrak’s photographic and room-mapping documentation.
You can rest assured that your medical equipment is safe with us as we execute your relocation and installation.
- Read about our relocation planning services.
- Learn about our local and interstate transportation services.
- Contact us for a consultation.